System requirements for online courses
Because many of de Souza Institute’s courses feature multimedia components such as videos, interactive presentations and animations, the computer or device you use to access our courses will affect what you can see. We recommend using one that has atleast a 10 inch or larger screen so that the content is not too small.
In general, to have the best experience we recommend the below minimum system requirements:
- Monitor or device with a 10 inch or larger screen and resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- High speed internet connection, 5 Mbps or faster
Using one of the below web browsers:
- Google Chrome version 37 or later on Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later and Mac OSX 10.6 or later (Snow Leopard)
- Internet Explorer 11 or later on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Mozilla Firefox version 31 or later on Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later and Mac OSX 10.6 or later (Snow Leopard)
- Safari 9 or later on Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite or later
To learn more about what a browser is, please see our Unsupported Browser article.